When placing your club merchandise orders for fulfillment you’ll have two different shipping options available to you: Standard Delivery and Courier. All parcels will be shipped via the method requested upon order (orders qualifying for Free Shipping will, by default, be sent via Standard Delivery – exceptions will apply – however you will still have the option for Courier Delivery at a fee). Orders will generally be shipped within 5 working days from confirmed receipt of payment.
Orders are shipped using the Royal Mail 24 service and typically arrive the next working day but can take up to 3 working days to arrive.
Shipping is via DPD and your parcel is tracked throughout its journey, with proof of delivery is obtained when delivered. The ‘next day’ service refers to the UK, where all parcels are delivered the next working day.
Please Note – We currently only ship to UK Customers:
Rates are based on package weight (see notes for product weights):
- Up to 100g – £1.75
- 101g to 399g – £3.50
- 400g to 699g – £4.50
- Package weight in excess of 699g
- Fixed Rate of £5.00 (£8.50 for Canvas Prints)
FREE SHIPPING is available for UK orders:
- Registered Customers – NO minimum order value [JOIN NOW]
- Guests – Minimum NET* order value of £50 (* after offers applied)
If the Standard Delivery cost exceeds the Courier cost, Courier Delivery becomes default.
Weight of 100g applies to the following products:
T-Shirts | V-Necks | Vests | Tote Bags | Aprons | Phone Cases
Weight of 150g applies to the following products:
Mugs | Travel Mugs
Weight of 200g applies to the following products:
Sweatshirts | Hoodies | Posters | Cushions
Courier rate is applied to Canvas Prints by default. Delivery will be arranged via courier if the quantity ordered makes it more economical to do so – shipping should default to this option in such circumstances.
Shipping Cost Updated – 31st October 2020 | Weight based pricing + Revised Free Shipping Options.
Questions relating to Shipping
All delivery estimates are based on quotes supplied by the relevant courier, so they can’t be guaranteed by Christmas T-Shirts UK. If your parcel is not delivered within the estimated window then it’s very likely there has been a delay in transit. In such circumstances we advise the following:
- Royal Mail – If your order is shipped with either of the Royal Mail services we advise you wait 10 working days (UK shipping addresses) or 28 working days (any other shipping addresses) before contacting us. The Royal Mail will deem a parcel as lost if not delivered within these windows. Once deemed as lost we’ll be able to work with you to resolve the problem.
- DPD – All orders shipped with DPD are fully trackable and we recommend you contact DPD with your tracking number if there are any issues for the quickest resolution. Though if you’d like our help you can let us know using the details below.
If you’d like some help tracking your order, or you need to report a missing parcel, please contact us via email (we will respond to you within 24 hours).